How to Help
A key element to The Center’s mission is to provide services for every child and adult with low vision regardless of ability to pay. Our founder, Dr. Sam Genensky believed that everyone impacted by vision issues should be on an even playing field and should have equal access to high quality, state-of-the-art services.
Make a Difference
Some of our services and programs are funded in part by government contracts, family foundations, and corporations, however, a large portion of our funding comes directly from individual supporters like you.
Create a Legacy
Planning a legacy or alternative way of giving can provide the resources that create extraordinary opportunities for you and help preserve our future. By planning for your legacy, you can provide for your loved ones as well as for The Center and the many children and adults we serve. Please click here to plan a Legacy.
Lend a Hand
The Center is looking for volunteers who can provide their time, skills, knowledge and talents to help further our mission. The hours are flexible, and the rewards can be tremendous.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving on our Board of Directors
- Staffing tables at health fairs throughout greater Los Angeles and surrounding areas
- Speaking about CPS services to civic, church, and local organizations
- Office assistance – filing, answering phones, helping with mailings
- Typing and/or computer projects – even from your home
For donations and volunteer opportunities, please call (323) 344-8105.
- More at our blog.